St. Patty’s Day is this Saturday! Move over green beer… I’m celebrating with a vegan Shamrock Shake!
I used spinach in this Shamrock Shake to get the green color. I had a really hard time getting the green shake to show up in the pictures because of the bright green background. The shake is actually is a very pretty, minty green color. If spinach in your milkshake scares you, don’t worry- I promise you can’t taste it at all!
The So Delicious ice cream and coconut milk is what makes this shake. If you aren’t familiar with this brand- go try it! It honestly lives up to its name. The milk is so creamy and thick; it’s perfect for a milkshake. They even have a coupon on their website right now: click here, fill out the form, and print your coupons. I’ve got a lot more to say about So Delicious so I’m going to dedicate an entire post to it on the blog section of my website. I’ll explain how I use their milks and review some of my favorite products of theirs. Check back later this week!
- 1 1/2 cups So Delicious Creamy Vanilla Dairy-Free Frozen Dessert
- 1/2 - 1 cup So Delicious Organic Unsweetened Coconut Milk (depending on desired thickness)
- 1/2 cup raw spinach
- 1/4 tsp mint extract
- 1 packet NuNaturals White Stevia Powder
- Soy Whip (optional)
- Put all ingredients, except the soy whip, in a blender. Blend until the spinach is completely blended in.
- Serve cold and top with soy whip and green sprinkles, if desired.
One Response to Shamrock Shake
May 18th, 2012
If you're eating vegan on a budget, then buying in bulk is a great way to save. This deal is for 7.2[...]
May 14th, 2012
I can't even tell you how thankful I am for everyone's help in reaching my goal of 500[...]
May 5th, 2012
Have you ever tried serving a vegan meal for a group of non-vegans? Sunday was London's 3rd b[...]