Chocolate and raspberries has got to be the best flavor combination in the whole world. Forget the boring boxed chocolates this Valentines Day and make this for your Valentine!
Try serving this mousse in edible chocolate cups to make them look extra-fancy. Put cupcake liners in a cupcake pan and spoon a tablespoon or two of melted chocolate into the liner. Use a spoon to spread the chocolate up the sides. Chill in the refrigerator until they harden, then take off the paper and your edible chocolate cups are done! Be careful not the make the bottoms too thick or they’ll be difficult to bite into.
- 1 can coconut milk, chilled in the refrigerator overnight (do not use "lite")
- 1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1/2 package of extra firm tofu
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries; divided (I used frozen)
- agave nectar, to taste
- Cook 1 cup of raspberries, either in a saucepan on the stove or in the microwave. Stir in desired amount of agave nectar to sweeten. Refrigerate.
- Scoop the thick, creamy part of the coconut milk out of the can into a food processor. Add tofu and 1/2 cup of raspberries and blend.
- Microwave the chocolate chips for 30 seconds; stir. Repeat until they are completely melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate chips into the food processor with the raspberry mixture and blend.
- Top with raspberry sauce and serve. Store leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container.